Equipping the women of Sovereign Grace Church to be disciples who delight in, display, and declare the gospel.
Sovereign Grace Women
At Sovereign Grace Church, we appreciate the fact that both men and women are created equal in the image of God yet created differently. For this reason the elders of Sovereign Grace church co-labor with a women's ministry committee to provide opportunities for all women to be equipped by God's Word and encouraged by one another to live out the gospel in their lives.
Sovereign Grace Women's Ministry exists to:
- Embed in women a theological vision for all of life and ministry in the church.
- For the purpose of creating and maintaining a sisterly camaraderie among the women of our church.
- To equip women to do ministry in the church, home, and community using their God-given gifts in their varied roles.
- To equip women to go into the world near and far with the gospel.
Each year we host a prayer retreat, a Christmas social, and informally gather for community-sponsored events such as outdoor concerts, community ed. classes, plays, and tours. We also encourage women to enroll in our theological classes and training to be equipped to serve in the church.
- Made for More: An Invitation to Live in God's Image
- Table Life - Savoring the Hospitality of Jesus in Your Home
- True Beauty
- Women of the Word: How to Study the Bible with Both Our Hearts and Our Minds